Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 10


Today Paul was on duty, so I have no PT/OT stories to tell. I was there for music therapy where Joy planned out her cat song for the upcoming talent show! Then there were loads of visitors and presents!! Joy opened a box of fun gifts from my Aunt Yvonne (Auntie-Nana), and immediately had to try on one of her new dresses!! Then Grandpa Tom and Glad came over to play Wii. (I had to get video of Tom trying to teach Glad how to Wii bowl.......) Then a new friend from Paul's job came by with gifts, and Joy's Aunt Missi and cousin Megan came over with a gift! WOW! Joy sure is blessed!! Thanks everyone!! I had to leave around 4 to get ready for the Atlanta Puppetry Guild Meeting. (Pics from that event on my other Blog.) http://injestpuppets.blogspot.com/
I hear that pin-care wasn't too terrible, and I hope Paul and Joy are sleeping soundly by now! Here are some pictures I got while I was there, and a couple taken by Paul after I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment